Anil Kumar Sahu

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My grandmother is no more in this world that is also associated with Nine-Square Mandala for livelihood system

Hi!
I had hectic class schedule on 12th March 2010 at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar. I got up early morning and attend class of Prof. Dumra of Supply Chain Management at 8 o'clock after that I had 2n class of Prof. Girja Sharan of Precision Farming then 3rd class of Prof. Alka Parikh and last class of Prof. Sujatha Krishnamurthy of Agribusiness Management. Class had wind up at 7 PM. I came in canteen and took Samose chart and came in hostel then I got call from my younger brother Sunil Kumar Sahu (he is at New Delhi) and told me that our grandmother passed away. I could not adjust myself on mobile and I forgot every thing momentarily and thought that what will do now. On that day my father was also not present at home. He went his nephew(my father's sister's son) marriage ceremony. On other hand my sister was enjoying her husband's brother marriage ceremony on the same day. How was the critical situation at my home? I called my all relatives to go there as early as possible. I have no uncle in my family. My father is everything in family. I called on my father's mobile but mobile showed switch off. My father got information at 5 AM on 13th March. 
Anil Kumar Sahu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home