Anil Kumar Sahu

Monday, March 8, 2010

Learning lession from traveling to Anand from Gandhinagar

Hi!
I went to Anand on 6th March, 2010 for meeting purpose to my friends who are studying in Veterinary college and Agriculture college of Anand Agricultural University and IRMA . After long time I visited this place because of my hectic schedule in DA-IICT. I went to Ahmedabad junction at 3:50 P.M and asked to train inquiry person about train which will be going to Anand. They told me that there is passenger train at 4:45 PM. It was problem for me because I would have to stay 45 minutes at Ahmedabad station and this passenger train will take 2-2:30 hrs to reach at Anand. Then again thought that is there any express and superfast train. I found there was a Ahinsha Express and time was 4:00 PM. I hurried  and took ticket and  caught train. After that there was huge crowd in general boggy so I stand over 1 hr. at door of that boggy. I reached IRMA canteen then my friend Govind sought Sahuuuuu... I identified him but I did not know, from which direction sound came. I searched him in TV room. I shake hands with each other. Just immediately Ravish called me hey! Sahu jee come here? I mate with both of my friend and discuss about course and study at IRMA and at DA-IICT. They were in very hectic schedule and he had a certain meeting with his classmates. He told me that if single class is missed then 0.1 grade will be deducted. So can you think about study system at IRMA? That is really a tough job for IRMA students to attend all class. We all were very sad because we did not attended convocation at BHU. When I was discussing with Ravish then he sent massege to one of my batchmate Dayanand (Previously I was not talking with him at BHU because certain incidence with him) and told that come in my room quickly , one of BHU friends came in my room and waiting for you. Dayanand came in Ravish room and I mate by shaking hand to each other. At that time I forgot past and switch to nice feeling to meet with Dayanand. Due to some reason Dayanand could not give more time to talk each other because he was very busy in college activity. I had taken some soft copy of Management Information Sytem (MIS) and Marketing from Ravish. I also discussed about Database Management System(DBMS) and other project.
One of my supersenior (Mr. Ashutosh Bhaiya) who got campus placement in SKS Microfinance. I mate with him and discussed about my summer internship. Because he has good contacts of his batchmtes or his senior who is at higher post in any company or any organization. He assured me for getting summer internship and he told me that I send my CV to him for further consideration.

I had nice dinner with Ravish and then talked to Govind and he leaved me at IRMA gate . I  stayed at  Veterinary college where my friend Dinesh is studying. I got up at 10 AM and refresh and took lunch at Vaterinary college mess with Dinesh and moved towards for auto for Anand station. Dinesh leaved me at Veterinary college. I reached to Anand station at 1:25 PM but there was no train, even one passenger train was there but time was 2:45 PM. I thought that it is too late. Then one person (Pankaj Vyas, Unit Financial Controller) also asked to enquiry person but they also feel too late. He moved and then I asked him where is bus stand, he suddenly reply me that come in car I will also have to go at Ahmedabad through bus. I affraid  suddenly but I asked him what will be the fare, he told me free, come and sit. We reached old bus stand but there was no any bus for Ahmedabad. Again we moved to new bus stand where I got bus for Ahmedabad. 

We took seat in bus and talking to each other. His position is just below of GM of Five Star Hotel Company. He worked for Ruchi Soya Industries and also in Adani Wilmart as a senior executive post.  I discussed about my summer internship in these company then he assured me that he would send HR contacts to me.

He earned good salary but he is not satisfied with his life. They told me after long time in job, still I have no more saving. My father, mother, wife and a child are dependent on me. My child is studying in topmost school of Kota, Rajasthan. He told me that expense over my child from standard I to III is similar to my study i. e upto standard I to getting degree of MBA(Finance). Can you think? How education is costly? if we compare with present scenario. He told me that he spend 7-8 thousand per month for his son education who is studying in 8th standard. Life is so hectic. Whatever you earn, you expense in similar way to maintain status and other  life style. He was not happy form his job. He seen as a very stressed condition. He is just shifted from Kota to Ahmedabad. At Ahmedabad is too costly city in comparison to Kota. So he was asking me that what is the rent of flat in Ahmedabad. I told according to rent in Gandhinagar. I asked him about difference between government job and private job. He replied me that private job khoon choose leta hain ...bahut hi kaam karwata hain. Now he is thinking about to be a entrepreneur. He wants to establish good career of his son then he will move towards HIMALAYA and enjoy peace at that place. He gave me his own card and tell me that you email me regularly and I will sure reply.

Then finally I reached to Ahmedabad then I went to Chankhera where my friend (Rajesh) elder bother's is residing there. I got practical exposure of household management form Bhaiya-Bhabhi jee. He taught me a lot about life and panning for future that really impress me. His thought, behavior, mission as well as his great vision in his life that encourage me a lot. He is down to earth person. He started his life at zero level but now he is at good position is his company.I stayed at night and got up in the early morning and attended class at 8 AM on 8th March. at my sweet institute DA-IICT, Gandhinagar.

No body in this earth  is happy. Every body has some problem, some of them tells to others and some of them just digest himself. So life is struggle and it continued at last breath of life.

According to Prof. V.S.Dumra Sir, Traveling is the best university, it teaches lot of tolerance and become broad minded. From traveling we get contact of so many people and also interact with each other and share knowledge. I also learn decision making process as well as travel management while I am traveling.

Thanks,
Anil Kumar Sahu


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home