Anil Kumar Sahu

Friday, August 7, 2009

About me

Hi! Friends,
I am Anil Kumar Sahu. .I did 10th and 12th from Bihar Board. I did B.Sc.(Agriculture) in 2009 from Institute of Agricultural Sciences(IAS), Banaras Hindu University (BHU) , Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Currently I am persuing M.Sc.(Information and Communication Technology in Agriculture and Rural Development) /M.Sc.(ICT-ARD) 1st year from Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication technology(DA-IICT), Gandhinagar, Gujarat. I belong to Madhubani District of Bihar and I am looking for a future career in managing resources available in present time tactfully and become a reliable professional. I am self perseverance in nature. I am self reliant,hard worker, consistency in my duty and honest. Being a human I believe in hard work with strategy and believe in relationship that makes me social and extrovert. I know about professional and technical skill. As a human being I love GOD. My commitment and positive attitude towards my life that empress others. I am a student of inspiration and always cultivate good habit in my life. In stress condition I apply positive deffence mechanism and internal security. I believe in achieving my goal with my best effort that is to be rich and famous and achieving this goal I want to be a role model for any organization. My motivation is responsibility towards my goal in my life and my inspiration is long term vision in my life. Apart from my parents my role model is Shri Ratan Tata jee. He is a man of perfection. I always enjoy with friends in sense of humors. My short term career plan is to exploit my potential by observing the things and taking work experience from market at global level and My long term career plan is job satisfaction with reliable professional.
My strengths are my learning ability, keen interest in generating new ideas, ability of work in stress condition and going forward continuously and do not stop for ever.
Weaknesses are when work is not completed in schedule then it is panic for me but I overcome with the help of meditation and lack of proficiency in English communication but for that I do regular practice and also I take language lab at DA-IICT.
My hobbies are swimming, gardening, net-surfing. I have interest in participating training, seminar, conference, cultural programmes and other extra curricular activities.
My parents told me that you are hard worker, have good patience and think at top level.
My friends told me that you are cheerful,friendly, and professional in nature but bit short tempered.
Thanks,
With Regards,
Anil Kuamr Sahu
M.Sc.(ICT-ARD) 1st yr.
DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Mob. No.-096019999227
Email:-anilsahu.sahu@gmail.com
anilsahubhu_0510@yahoo/rediffmail.com

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home