Anil Kumar Sahu

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Missing to attend convocation at BHU

Hi!
 When I was studying in bachelor degree at BHU then enthusiastically thought that I would also come to attend convocation similar to our seniors. Seniors enjoyed a lot during convocation because once again he got this opportunity at BHU to remind/revise his/her academic life.

On other hand, some of seniors did not come and attend convocation events. At that time I thought that why rest of seniors did not come. I thought, seniors forgot about BHU and do not want to come again. I was very emotional. Convocation itself a memorable event in whole education life, particularly at BHU, a world fame central university, world fame by place and historically too, world fame by Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya jee (a great visionary), world fame by academic ambiance and world fame by all other things.

But now I realize that there are some circumstances that hinders certain things to do. There are lot of responsibility after bachelor degree because some one have to do assignment, project, presentation, hectic class for professional students and some one have hectic duty for company work. There is an example of IRMA, Aanand, if you missed a single class then you have to loss certain grade point. Long distance and train unavailability from BHU also hiders to missing convocation. 

In my case I am pursuing Master degree from Gandhinagar, Gujarat. I was determined that I whould have to attend convocation (as per university announced date 6-7th March)but when I plan and search train, I could not find returning journey train. Whatever train is available that takes 35-37hrs from Ahmedabad to Mughal Sarai that means 2 days for forward journey and 2 days for come back journey, total of 4 days to spend in train. Any way, other problem, I found train avialability after 3 days from fixed date of returning(Night journey on 7th March) and if I would delay 3 days to come at Gandhinagar, then I would have to  miss 2 assignment and one presentation. Each assignment and presentation have a certain grads. My class starts from monday(8th March).

Finally, I could not be going to attend convocation event and I feel very very sad.

All the best to all my bathcmates to enjoy once again at BHU whoever going to attend this unique convocation and share me with sending some photographs.

Thanks,
Anil Kumar Sahu











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home